25 feb. 2011

SJ made korean friends in Mui Ne.

Mui Ne is becoming the capital of Kitesurfing. For me to try Kitesurfing I first needed 10 hours of lessons. Which would cost me 500 USD in Mui Ne. Damn.

But, as we arrived to Mui Ne in the middle of the night, and swisched by resorts after resorts on the main (only) street SJ saw a korean restaurant. So one day we took our motorbike to try to find the restaurant. Which we did. And the owner was there and SJ being the proud korean he is, try to stop him from talking to other koreans, anyang haseyo. After they'd chatted two hours away, I was finally let in on the conversation which was; if we work for the korean guy we can stay at the resort for free, and I would get free Kitesurf lessons (because it was also a resort and a Kitesurf school). Agreed. Come back tomorrow night and we talk more about it. Yes.

Next day.
-       I cant stay in Mui Ne, I have to go back to Guilin.
-       Fuck you.

So now we are back in Ho Chi Minh. But  Mui Ne was good times, it offered us other adventures.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar