14 feb. 2011

KOREAN PERFECT

While in Korea, where it is impossible to escape K-Pop, it kinda drives me crazy. It was actually a relief to here some good ol' american commercial music once I arrived to China, even though you can't escape k-pop completely anywhere in Asia. Now I've been away from Korea little bit more then a month, and I miss it and quite enjoy it! At least some of it. You have to admit that they are pretty good at what they are doing. And then you can question what they are doing, but thats another story.

2NE1 is the best and I think some of these outfits genius, some ridiculous, but mostly I love how playful they are.








2 kommentarer:

  1. jag gillar att du saknar K-pop. Ska faktiskt skriva min C-uppsats om koreansk populärkultur har jag bestämt. Kul va? Har även beställt boken som du har, pop goes korea tänkte att de ger väl en bra inblick så tack för de tipset! Ha de gött på stranden:)

    SvaraRadera
  2. ja men ja det låter ju jättekul att skriva om det! boken kommer alldeles säkert att hjälpa. k-pop har ett intressant förflutet också, innehållandes "gitarrhjälte slängd i fängelse av kommunistregimen på 60-talet".

    SvaraRadera