19 nov. 2010

Sometimes when i look at my macbook, images of my dads old 10 kg "yuppienalle" he had in our car in the 80s comes to my mind.

I always complain about my computer being way to heavy for being in year 2010! Actually I always wonder why it seems like nothing has happened with the development of computers last years. It doesnt take much to think of my MacBook as slightly outdated. Yes, Ipad came, but I dont even now what I need that for. I am waiting for the next revolutionary innovation! Hit me! Ofcourse, one can argue we now have Iphones and Blackberrys, but that still is not quite a computer.
So, was I happy to be presented the FUTURE! His name is Pranav Mistry, his invention is called "Sixth Sense". And thats not it, Mistry says he wants to open source the software to open its possibilities for everyone.


2 kommentarer:

  1. Perspektiv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LkusicUL2s

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ja, men då kunde vi ju ha stannat för länge sen och sagt - Jamen hörni nu är vi nöjda va?
    Människan funkar inte riktigt så är jag rädd. Vilket gör oss ansvariga för en hållbar utveckling såklart.

    SvaraRadera