28 apr. 2011

I noticed, there are some really stupid people out there.

The worst thing about traveling I think, is all the incredibly stupid people you encounter and have to deal with. Some people make me angry, but most of the time, they just makes me very sad. So sad I really would have preferred not to know about their existence.

Like this guy on the bus from Sihanoukville in Cambodia.
On every bus tour in Cambodia, they show these Cambodian karaoke videos. And I love it, the music, the dancing and all the happy people always puts me in such a good mood! I will definitely listen to Khmer music, once I am back in Sweden too.
But alright, as a foreigner traveling in Cambodia, you don't even need to like it, that is alright. But, this stupid guy on the bus from Sihanoukville, ACTUALLY WENT TO THE BUS DRIVER AND ASKED HIM TO TURN IT OFF - 'BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT!' You are in Cambodia stupid fucker. I tried to tell the bus driver that I wanted the music, but nope, we had to enjoy the rest of the ride in silence. Silence. How very nice.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar