24 dec. 2010

GOD JUL

I miss julmust, I miss köttbullarna, I dont miss Kalle Anka, I miss the stress when we have to leave from moms place to dads place (or vice versa), I miss how Lucas never gives me a christmas gift, I miss the way sebastian eat his food for hours, I miss the way mom decorate the christmas tree, I dont miss all the candy and I dont miss santa claus, I miss sleeping in my ten year old little sisters bed the day before christmas, I miss how Lucas and Sebastian always end up in a fight, I REALLY miss hanging out in moms kitchen, I miss how Sebastian is such a besserwisser, I miss telling my grandparents about my life and I miss listen to grandfathers stories from when he was young and I miss having a smoke with him on the porch too, I miss dads enthusiasm when it's time to decorate the Christmas tree and I miss Lucas lack of enthusiasm when it is time to decorate the Christmas tree, I miss my moms new curtains, tablecloth, paintings, plates, candlestick, rug, bedding and outfit, and i miss the new colors on the wall or maybe a new wallpaper, I miss that my family has grown to encompass so many people, and I definitely miss the smell, but if I try hard, I can smell my Swedish Christmas all the way here! I love you all. God Jul.
Lucas and Sebastian.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar