4 feb. 2011

I LOVE LIVIN IN THE CITY.

Sanya tropical paradise allright, but that tourist bullshit really bores me after just a few hours on the beach.

I am T H R I L L E D to be back in the city to smell gasoline and fall asleep to the tune of the traffic and wake up to the same tune of traffic god I love cities that believes in the unnecessaries of sleep and drink coffee walk outside hope that today wont be the day I get hit by one of Ho Chi Minh-Citys three million motorcycles as I really have to cross the street either saying "hello" and wave back to every vietnamese man cause it is a damn good day.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Sounds soo fun!!! I wish I had my motorcycle!!! Have fun you crazy kids!!! _Ryan

    SvaraRadera
  2. get your motorcycle and drive here! we wait for you!

    SvaraRadera