27 sep. 2010

SMACKSOFT, THE SWINDLERS RELEASEPARTY, KOREAN BARBEQUE AND SOJU SOJU SOJU.

Its been a lot of music this weekend. Friday I saw Smacksoft at DGBD. Bo, Whang Bo Ryung, is a musician and artist and has been around for years in the Seoul music scene. Since I am trying to understand and investigate the korean underground scene, I think it would be great to have a chat with Bo. She really nice to. We went for korean barbeque with the band after the gig. Everyone ofcourse supernice, like every korean musician I have met. They invited us for their coming gig next weekend, Im gonna ask her for an interview. Comin up!



Friday was a long night. So I didnt get to do more then wake up and head for Hongdae again. Gigs starts really early, 6 pm mostly. But thats really nice, it makes it a nice hangout as well. On saturday I was invited for The Swindlers releaseparty at Club Spot. There were som really great bands, but The Swindlers, with great fun, charismatic singer, I think the band ive appreciated the most in Seoul so far.
And ofcourse, after the gig, everyone went for korean barbeque! (korean barbeque everywhere, people gather late at restaurant over a barbeque where you fry the meat on the tables, and drink lots and lots of SOJU ofcourse.)
Some pics from the night:













Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar