19 mars 2011

angkor what?
















yesterday i forgot to remind myself that i don't do that much drinkin' and partying. 
Hence, I soon found myself dancin on the tables at famous Angkor What? bar at (horrible) Pub Street in Siem Reap, Cambodia. 

It all started when I ran into these two german guys that I met on the Mekong Delta trip, 
early morning around Angkor Wat (the real wat). Same night we went out for dinner. And then Sarah, the french girl that I shared room with in Kampot, came strollin' the streets of Siem Reap too! We went too have some "amok", the cambodian national food, and then for some reason that I find hard to remember like this a little bit afterwards, I wanted to have a bear at Angkor What? And since Germans are professional  beer drinkers, we got a "beertower". And after one beertower, chances high you want another beertower. ( and oh, we were lucky enough to be there on St. Patricks day! so we got green beer! craaazy!) and by then it didn't really matter that the place was packed with drunk backpackers ( and drunk backpackers only), and that they played songs like stupid "I want to be a billionaire". Dancin' on the tables seemed like a splendid idea too. But the fourth or maybe even the fifth beertower was too much for us to handle, so Jan wanted to take the remaining two litres with him home. But the beertower was almost one meter high and very very heavy,  alltough he did a very good job smuggle it out under his shirt. Yess yess he managed to take it bout 50 metres before they caught us. 

So, bein a silly backpacker with other silly backpackers at a silly backpackers only bar - check.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar