17 feb. 2011

A THIEF ON A MOTORBIKE!!


here they come, watch out.
































So, we were trying to cross the street outside our hotel when one motorbike swished by me superclose, and the next second I realized my bag I was wearing around my neck was gone!!!

Motorbikes thief's are pretty common here, Vi lost his telephone too. He was driving his own motorbike and talking in the phone, and all of a sudden he didn't have a telephone in his hand any longer!

Now, after more then two weeks in this city, I am tired of the constant sound of three million motorbikes! And I am tired of the impossible, daring number it is to cross the street!


So, let's go to the beach again! Tomorrow we leave for Mui Ne, a place for me to kitesurf, surf and wakeboard, weehooo!

protect you from the sun! gloves and socks important during the day!

sexy cats are out rollin' too. with less clothes during the night.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar