1 okt. 2010

GREAT CHINESE DUB.

I would like to write clever stuffs. But I am so overwhelmed with everything that i dont wanna think. I would just like to feel thank you.


After seven hours of class yesterday I really deserved some relaxing in Hongdae. So I hang out with my new friendie, Sun Gyu all evening. He played me some great music, for example this little DUB tune including awesome video, by chinese reggae/dub artist Jiang Liang.



nice.
Jiang Liang writes about himself,

i am a musician and producer living in Yang Shuo, South of China. i first introduced to Reggae music nine years ago, and has been creating my own Reggae since then. Although my music is deeply influenced by Reggae, the core of his music originates from traditional Chinese culture and ancient music.
In China, reggae is only known by a few people. It is my goal to make reggae big in China. I hope I will be able to spread reggae music in my country.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar