20 sep. 2010

PUNK IN HONGDAE




Yesterday was such a good night! Hongdae is such a beautiful,lovely place I am really astonished! It reminds me very much of east Berlin, but it is even better! Yesterday I made another attempt to find some good livemusic. This time I went to Club Spot, according to Korea gig guide, a "loud club specializing in punk and hardcore music".


And club spot was not club freebird! The music at Club Spot kept me wide awake the whole night! I saw a lot of interesting, loud bands, and I met a lot of interesting persons, including korean punks. Though it is sometimes hard with the language barriers. But hey, music is universal right?! 

I liked a band called NOEAZY the most. An upcoming metalcore band.


























Unfortunately, I kinda mixed up all the bands with their names.
But Im sure I write closer about some of em.
Here some pics from the night.
i kinda liked her pink guitar
Jay likes refused, kent and lasse lindh!




ryan likes jello biafra

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar